Since 1863 the Union Club provides an oasis of civility in the heart of historic Boston. We stand true to the vision of our founding members who, after the successful conclusion of the Civil War, saw benefit in a club that encouraged social relationships in the convenience of a club house. Today, men and women members contribute to the richness of club life and enjoy the benefits of membership, some of which include:
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner overlooking the Boston Common
- Overnight Rooms for members and their guests in the heart of historic Boston
- A venue for private events (birthdays, weddings, business functions)
- Use of reciprocal clubs in major U.S. cities and around the world
- A club calendar rich in speakers, receptions, social dances, tastings, and more
If you would like to hear first-hand what it is that makes invitation only membership special, seek out a club member you know. Or contact us to arrange for a club tour and to answer any of your questions about membership opportunities.
Call 617-227-0589 and ask for Membership Services. Or, complete the following form: